Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Despicable Me



Oh my goodness.  My Mom and Dad took the whole family on Saturday to see "Despicable Me" for Kyle's birthday (omgoodness, totally can't believe that he's two now!), and we *loved* it.  When I say "loved," I mean loved like "you're totally not going to finish that box of Godiva chocolates, are you?"  I mean, "yes, yes, of course I'll take that Joann's gift card off your hands" kind of love.  It is adorably cute.  It may be a Universal Pictures release, but it's cute enough to be a Pixar.  Anywho, for those of you with the ticket monies and the 95 minutes to spare, it's excellent.  I was shocked at how well the kids did through the movie too.  They really, really loved it.  The minions weren't always, um, well behaved, but thankfully I think my kids were too young to really understand most of the crudeness.  They would just lean over and poke me to say "Mommy, that man's being mean."  So, full disclosure, there are mean men.  And an angry shark.  And cute girls in tutus.  Totally worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment