Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friends Are a Beautiful Thing


I am so grateful to have such beautiful spirits as part of my friends and family in this world.  I am grateful to know wonderful people who can help pull me up, inspire me to do more, and help me to see the best in myself when I can't see it myself.  I am grateful for a loving husband who really, really tries, even if he doesn't always get it right.  I am grateful to have two beautiful children still with me each and every day, and to be fortunate enough to have too many smiles to be able to count them all throughout the day.  I am grateful to have a warm, safe place to live, in a beautiful green country with flowers out my window.  I am grateful for the sun, and I am so grateful for the Gospel.  I gave a talk this past Sunday.  I think I'll share it with you, just for the heck of it. I liked this one, and it's kind of neat, because I've never been able to write one out in conversational style before, I have only ever been able to write outlines.  So here you go, my very first mostly filled-out talk.  Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment